Custom Search

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grocery Challenge, Day 22

I can't believe the 4 weeks is almost up...it's been a relatively fun challenge, and I hope to continue to challenge myself beyond next week(ok, after vacation!  kind of hard to be as frugal as I like when on vacation!)
If you saw my earlier post, you know I spent $3 at the grocery store today on a lot of items!

Breakfast:
cereal, fruit, yogurt
Lunch:
pizza(frozen), green salad, leftover pasta salad
Dinner:
I put a 3# bag of chicken into the slow cooker this morning, let it cook much of the day, then divided it into 6 bags for future meals.
I used 1 of the bags tonight to make:
chicken salad(green salad with chicken atop) with cucumbers and green onions, macaroni and cheese
we had a few cookies and milk for a dessert

No comments: