Custom Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CVS deals week of 8/1

I realize I am not putting much effort into details of store deals lately, or where to find 'hot' coupons...truth is, I am so unmotivated to buy much right now...besides some great clearance on stuff for which you can rarely find a coupon, we don't really need much in the way of groceries...my last grocery trip was Homeland over a week ago, and I spent 24 cents...
Anyway, with my busy home...a garden, a toddler, a teenager, a husband to cook and clean for, my effort to walk/jog several days a week, and school 3 weeks away for 3 of us in the house...I can't find the time or energy to get very detailed.  I realize many bloggers and message boards are posting deals, matchups, coupons...that is not for me!  I'll stick with some previews of upcoming ads, and I'll 'brag' about my shopping trips...that's all I can do right now!  Of course, if I post some crazy awesome deal I scored, and you just can't find the coupons I used, feel free to ask...I am happy to help, I just need to be urged to do so sometimes!
On to the preview:
week of 8/1 at CVS:
free 8 pk bounty towels wyb $25 in p&g products(tide, charmin, pampers, pantene, dawn, tampax)
spend $10 get 3ecb on ACT II popcorn, chef boyardee, hunts pudding, orville redenbacher
spend $10 get 3ecb on hellman's, lipton, skippy, ragu
ice breakers gum 2.$5, get 1 ecb
zhuzhu pets bogo50%
there's a couple olay treatment with ecb deals, if you are building up to a rebate
spend $10 get 3ecb on listed maybelline products
spend 15 get 5 on neutrogena or clean &clear
gillette razor ecb deal
head and shoulders ecb deal
spend 10 get 5on crest, scope, oral b
spend 10 get 3 bandaid or neosporin
playtex ecb deal
crest whitestrips ecb deal
colgate ecb deal
thermacare ecb deal(better if you got the thermacare crt from scanning your card)
covergirl bogo 50%(there is a current rebate offer spend 30 get 10  on olay's site)
coppertone ecb deal
altoids ecb deal

I don't see much personally to buy...they have Boost shakes 4.99, I have some $3Qs, so I think I'll buy my Grandma some, but other than that....looks like a slow week.  Need more info on any of the deals?  let me know...

No comments: