Custom Search

Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy morning...and Grocery challenge, day 23.

Wow, we were busy today!  Home now for a nap!
First, Target:
5 boxes Spec K cereal 2.39 each
1 box Spec K bars 2.39 each
6 boxes Fiber Plus cereal 2.79 each
crazy giant bouncy ball the kids wanted
after coupons and Target promos, pd 0.38 oop!!

Next, Staples:
2 4GB Hp flash drives(for hubby and I for our classes) 9.99 each
Microsoft wireless mouse 19.99
2 reams Staples paper 4.99 each
pkg filler paper 0.50
after Staples rewards check, Office Depot coupon, and Staples gift card, pd $2.19!!
The paper is a rebate item, so I'll get back $9.96 on that!

No luck at my next stop, CVS...they were out of the item I intended to buy :-(
I did see my pal and traded her some cash for cereal..$5 for me.

Went to Arbys to use my free sandwich Q from the back of a receipt.  We also ordered a value size fries and a jr. chicken sandwich.  The boys and I split all this, pd $2.17, plus I got another survey receipt!!

On to Walmart:
Picked up a gallon of milk, some Cheerios, a kiwi, and a pkg of cheese for Garrett's WIC.
I hadn't used any of my Pampers wipes Qs I had collected, so I grabbed 10 pkgs today to use all my coupons, plus a pkg of Beechnut toddler snacks.  After Qs, pd 3.18!

For the Grocery Challenge tally:
0.38-5.00+2.17+3.18=0.73 oop today!

Breakfast:
cereal, fruit, yogurt
Lunch:
I packed Vince a lunch;  the boys and I had Arbys
Dinner:
Oven baked chicken fried steak(no gravy), mashed sweet potatoes, green salad
change of plan, because I got behind and ran out of time to cook...we had pizza and green salad instead

No comments: