Custom Search

Friday, June 11, 2010

Someone stop me!

Just kidding...I went to CVS this morning, my weekly trip...my hubby had filled 3 prescriptions yesterday, so we got 3 $25 gift cards, but with savings like this, who needs gift cards!
I did 5 transactions, but I'll just lump everything together:
5 2liter cokes
3 pk Brita water pitcher filters
2 Colgate Proclinical
2 Gold Emblem sour gummy worms
125 4x6 digital prints
1 8x10 digital print
1 cvs lipbalm
1 caramel
2 Dove candy bars
5 24pk water
2 Coppertone spray sunscreen
2 M&Ms
2 Gillette bodywash
2 Gold Emblem bgs pretzels
Tena pads
2 Chug cookies & cream milk(the price I pd for asking my 13 year old for help)

I used mostly coupons(thanks to the awesome Grand Opening fliers), only used $4.97 in expiring ecb!  I have a ton left to use up by 7/04.  Better be a good ad soon!
subtotal 1.89
tax 1.61
oop 3.50, but I used the gift cards so 0.00 oop
new ecb received: 1 for bagtag, 2 for colgate, 10 for coppertone, 2 for colgate, 4 for gillette.
I will do rebates/satisfaction guarantees for both the Colgate Proclinical(3.99 each) and the Tena(9.99).

That is a Grand Total of (drumroll, please!) 0 oop, with 19 in new ecb and $17.97 in cashback from rebates!

I am worn out!  I'm glad the next ad doesn't appeal to me much, maybe I can take a break(except for the Huggies box deal I will do once on 6/20)

No comments: