Custom Search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reorganized my Bathroom Cabinet...

ugh...needed to find our toothbrush holders for our upcoming mini-vacation, and decided I'd pull out everything from my bathroom cabinet and reorganize.  Well, it needed to be done!  My husband says it looks as cram-packed as before, lol...True!  I managed to put like items together:
bottom shelf:  toothpaste, floss, toothbrushes, mouthwash
next: bandaids, deodorant, liquid handsoap
then: lotion, face wash, haircolor(gasp!), feminine hygiene
next: sunscreen, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, first aid
top: womens bodywash, mens bodywash, misc.

I also stacked up the cleaners and air deodorizers a little neater in the bottom cabinet.

So, the problem is:  I don't have room for bar soap or hair stylers, which I did have in the cabinet before.  Also, I have a few more bodywash in a bag in the bedroom that need to be shelved...shhh, don't tell hubby!  I think I'll be going over my reorganization again soon to figure out a better way...

This much I know:  I really need to stop purchasing drugstore items for awhile, unless I intend on taking them directly to a donation site! 

No comments: