Custom Search

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Growing so fast!

The boys...getting so big, so fast!  Trenton will start 8th grade in August, and we'll soon be looking into what high school he'll attend.  He is busy making sure I know how my parents must have felt when I was a teenager, and mouthy!  All told, he's a good kid, just needs to be reminded he's a kid, not an adult.

I am such a slacker about writing in Garrett's baby book, so I guess if I blog some recent happenings, maybe I'll remember to record them in his book...Garrett finally started walking about 2 weeks ago, and he's getting pretty good at it!  He likes to rip his hand away from ours so he can walk solo.  He is chattering quite a bit...he has been saying the usual words for awhile, 'Mama', 'Dada', 'bubba', 'byebye'.  He started saying 'balloon' and 'ball' around his birthday.  Now, Garrett is also saying 'more'(he signs it as well), 'kitty', 'booby', 'belly'(and lifts up his shirt to point to his belly), 'night-night', 'gone-gone', & 'uh-oh'...it's pretty cute!

No comments: