Custom Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 2

Body after Baby challengehttp://www.mamanotes.com/2009/10/body-after-baby-week-two.html ...finished up week 1, where the mini challenge was water consumption. Just found out the mini challenge for wk 2 is walking..awesome! I just got back from shopping...strapped Garrett in his front carrier and walked up and down every aisle at SuperWalmart. Plus, he fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him, so I had to continue walking awhile! Wish I could give myself a bonus for lugging around 18 pounds of baby for my walk, but this will have to do!
As for progress so far: I have lost 2 lbs! I drank plenty of water, cut back on coffee and artificial sweetener, and worked out 5 days last week. My mini challenge for myself is to continue chugging the water while adding more exercise. I haven't quite got the snacking out of my system, but I will soon(I hope)!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Sounds like you're doing great!

i need to work in some more walking this week...

Sarah said...

Good job! I think you deserve a bonus too... 18 extra lbs is a workout!! :)

Melinda said...

Good Job!
That's one of my favorite things about babywearing... the added weight. lol.

Keep up the good work.

Jamie H said...

Sounds like a great start! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work.