Custom Search

Saturday, October 24, 2009

free earrings=Christmas gifts?

Have you heard of Darcus Tori? They have loads of jewelry...simulated gemstones, from what I've seem, but really nice pieces. Every month, Darcus Tori offers certain pieces for free, just pay shipping. I've seen months where up to 8 different pairs of earrings were on the free list! Right now, they have blue zircon stud earrings free...shipping is about $5, depending on where you are. Bonus: you can order multipe sets, just pay multiple shipping charges. I'm hoping they offer my birthstone, or my kids' birthstones, soon, because I don't wear earrings much anymore, unless I have some really special ones.
So, what do you do? Well, I'll try to update when they have other styles, but if you want this month's special-the blue zircon stud earrings--follow the link, use the code 0801 at checkout, and get some nice, inexpensive earrings for yourself or for a gift. Regular price 59.95 http://www.darcustori.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sfid=163412&c=719949&i=250231786

No comments: