Custom Search

Friday, October 9, 2009

Get paid for surveys

I always thought online surveys were a waste of time, and some are, but I am recommending one today. I joined Opinion Outpost on September 22, and already I have $10 in my account just from taking a survey once in awhile. Plus, I've received products to review...free lip balm, free snack foods, what's next? Usually, they pay you for your review also. I haven't referred anyone yet, so let me take a sec to do this...if you would like to earn a few extra bucks for spending 20 minutes every couple days answering questions online, please click my link and sign up...yes, I get a little incentive to refer people, but that isn't why I'm doing it..I actually really think this site is cool! So, sign up! http://www.OpinionOutpost.com/join/7532415 and, while you're at it: join me at SWAGBUCKS http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bethetay download their toolbar and search through them..you'll get points, and I'll get points for referring you...even if you don't care about points, you could search through SWAGBUCKS and I'll still get points. Points are redeemable for gift cards or paypal...I've been a member for about a month and have searched my way to $15 already...just for typing on the computer! Crazy! Thanks in advance!

No comments: