Custom Search

Monday, August 9, 2010

School starts in TWO WEEKS

On one hand, I am excited that Trenton will be back at school so I can get a break from one of my kids(terrible?), and I am excited to start my classes.  On the other hand, I am a little nervous about being on my own again with Garrett and all the household responsibilites(Trenton is an enormous help!), and I'm nervous about my classes!  I was reading some course information today and found out I have to maintain a blog for my composition course...wow!  I know, I do already blog, but this will be for a grade!
So, witty title ideas?  Should I stick with my love of Latin and call my new blog 'Letteris mandate', which means 'get it in writing'...or, do I try to be 'punny' and do something like 'Write Time.  Write Place.' or 'On the Write Track', 'Right here. Write now.'  or 'Write here. Right now.' lol.  hmmm, I need ideas!  I am not a very witty person, but I did come up with that all by myself(rolls eyes).  So, what do you think...come on, I know there are a couple people reading this...speak up!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Why don't you use your current blog? Don't create more work for yourself.

beth said...

I thought of that, but there are specific assignments I have to complete, and I wouldn't want a grade on some of my posts, lol...
one of my fb friends suggested 'Taylormade' as a blog name...

Jessica Lynn said...

Taylormade is adorable, I think, but I also like the "write" ones that you came up with!