Custom Search

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

$50 in Lowe's gift cards???

I tried this...we'll see if it works in about 2 weeks! Here's the copy & paste from another blogger...I say, can't hurt..only $1!


regarding the $50 in Lowe’s Cards:  It is for a $50 Lowes Gift Card in exchange for doing a trial with Complete Home http://www.completehome.com/ for $1, Click here to sign up for this same offer. The trial is for one month, so make sure you cancel if you don’t want to be charged the next month. One you sign up you will immediately receive a welcome email, a member email, and a few days later you will receive an email with a link to redeem your gift card…do not use their link in the redemption email: Use the following link when it is time to redeem your card (AFTER you receive your redemption email NOT your welcome email).
The offer is currently a $20 towards a Utility Bill, MY link http://www.ecustservice.com/premiums/completehome/50lwe/ will get you the $50 Lowe’s Gift Card. FYI- I canceled my trial after I filled out the redemption form. You have one month to cancel which leaves you plenty of time. You can do this offer once every 6 months!!! I suggest using a Pre-Paid Debit card, this is how I did it. This offer does work, I have had countless readers get their Lowe’s cards. It could take around 2 weeks for your Lowe’s cards to come. This time around I got mine within a week. It will take approximately 2-3 days from the time you sign up to get all the emails I mentioned above.



Note:  I did not use a pre-pd card, just my regular Discover, and no problems!

No comments: