Custom Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

$50 in Lowe's Gift Cards for $1!!!

It works...I am amazed, and hooked! Online offers might just be my new obsession!
I tried this the last week of October, probably the 27th. I got an email a few days later to redeem my prize for trying out CompleteHome for $1 for one month. I requested my gift, the gift cards, then cancelled my membership via telephone on November 4th. Now, on November 9th, I got my $50 n Lowe's gift cards!!! Hello, Christmas gift for hubby! You can still do this offer...remember to follow the instructions in my previous post, and cancel within th first 30 days or you will be charged for another month. Here is the original post http://soonermomma.blogspot.com/2009/11/50-in-lowes-gift-cards.html

4 comments:

My Favorite Deals said...

What a great find! I love doing trial offers (as long as I write down all the info on how to cancel it)

My bf is buying a house and it will need some improvements so I am definitely going to be checking this out!

Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link! I just tried it and it didn't say anything about gift cards though. Am I missing something?

beth said...

go to my original post about this...in a few days you will get an email that tells you to request your gift...the current gift is $20 utility payment, but if you go to the link I posted, it will get you to the git card request page...you can't request them before they send you the email about your gift, so watch for it!

you might get on this link now and add it to your favorites, but don't request your gift cards until they tell you!
http://www.ecustservice.com/premiums/completehome/50lwe/

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

I just tried to do this deal, but when I clicked submit, it kicked me to the Homepage again. So now I am stuck wondering...