Custom Search

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fit by Labor Day 8 week challenge

Fit by Labor Day 8 week challenge Photobucket Starting this Monday...didn't give it too much thought, but this was the 2nd of three things that happened today that sparked my decision. First, my best friend Leslie sent me a text asking me to get back on Sparkpeople.com with her...logging food and exercise. I was doing this a couple of weeks ago, but life happened, and I slacked off. I decided that indeed I would get back on the plan with her, not only for myself, but for her. We need each other for motivation it seems! So later in the day I saw the post about this Body After Baby Challenge on Mama Notes blog, with this Fit by Labor Day challenge starting in 2 days. Thirdly, at church tonight, my mom told me she found 2 Biggest Loser workout DVD's at a garage sale for $1 each, and that she had bought Jillian Michaels 30day shred at the store the other day. Enough said...I picked up the 30day shred DVD at her house that night, and on Monday the work begins!

No comments: