Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2

I also noticed today that I haven't been snacking as much..don't know if that is because I am accountable to 4 others on the Challenge, or because I usually snack out of boredom, and with this new love of mine, I'm not very bored?! I probably should intake a little more than I have the past 2 days--I am breastfeeding so I need the calories--just choose wisely! Maybe a glass of milk with whey protein powder would do the trick? So, my thighs really hurt from the 30 day shred. Despite this, I feel like I am not getting a good workout...how could that be? Wednesday if I have the time and/or energy, I will try to add a little time on my elliptical or do some more strength training. I used to find excuses not to do 5 minutes on the elliptical, but now I am loving the 20 minutes of shred, plus wanting more...weird! I just really want to get my bod back. I've never been a small girl..I am 5'8" and at my lowest weight in the past decade I was 148(December 2007). I don't want to be tiny, I like my curves! I do want to be healthy. I want to be firm.

No comments: