Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walgreens Holiday Dollars & FB F&F discount!!

I had every intention of staying in the house today and do some cleaning, wrap some gifts, lounge!  But, Walgreens decided to raise the stakes!  Not only was today the final day for 'spend $25, get $5 Holiday Dollars', they added a 15% discount for Facebook fans...too good to ignore!
Another couponer turned me on to the John Freida coupons on Smartsource.com, and I was out the door without makeup!
I spent $12 oop and got all this:

that is 16 John Freida products, 7 pkgs Hugggies, and umpteen candles

OOP was 12.03, I finished off all my expiring RRs, I got back $14 in RR & still have $10 more in HDRR to use, plus that is $5.25 toward a rebate from Caregiver's Marketplace...looks like a final of $17 profit!

2 comments:

GoodPlans said...

I have a question about the John Freida. Were you able to purchase all that at one store, or did you have to go to several? Also, did they have very much in stock? I'd love to do the deal if it is still going on.

beth said...

went to a few stores:-)
I think the store coupon expired the 24th, sorry, but there are still good coupons out for it, and the hairspray is on clearance at a couple of stores...I'll check, there may be some other good hair deals coming in January!