Custom Search

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Cookie Exchange


Thanks to Hershey's Kisses, I am 1 of 1000 people chosen to host a Hershey's Kisses sponsored Cookie Exchange Party.  I received a Hershey's Kiss candy jar, a calendar, recipe cards, baking ingredients, and more!  I plan to have a small gathering for a party to create and share some wonderful cookies, but I thought it would be fun to have a virtual Holiday Cookie Exchange.  Who's in?
Join me here and comment with your favorite cookie recipe and a pic.  You could even have your own Exchange and post pics of your party!   Bake some cookies and share with neighbors, or take some to a nearby retirement home.  Or, just make some cookies for your family and share the recipe!  You can do this anytime from now until the end of the month...I encourage you to use some of Hershey's delicious products:  kisses, hugs, baking cocoa, whatever! 

No comments: