Custom Search

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What can you do with a $100 Target Gift Card?

Back in mid-March, I won a $100 gift card to Target from a local blog contest involving freezer stockpiles.  I had an internal struggle about it, but I decided to splurge!  I rarely treat myself to anything, so I went a little crazy with this gift card!  Here's what I scored with that awesome prize:

10 GE  cfl light bulbs
2 St Patricks Day tshirts(for next year)
Hanes socks 6pr for Garrett
Brita water pitcher & filters
3 Easter baskets
3 Easter novelty items
5 Johnsons buddies soap bars
15 pkgs Seventh Generation disinfecting wipes
15 C9 athletic shirts/capris
4 DVDs(New Moon, Twilight, AstroBoy, Bandslam)
cake decorating kit
2 beachtowels
4pk kids bowls

Ok, so I didn't completely splurge...I did use lots of coupons!  And...the Seventh Gen. products qualify for rebates:  $5 back when you buy 3 products...bonus!  We'll still consider that a splurge, since I wouldn't have purchased several of the items if not for the free gift card.

1 comment:

My Favorite Deals said...

I'm so glad you ended up winning :)

It would be hard for me to splurge too!