Custom Search

Monday, May 10, 2010

Homeland Mom's Day weekend

I went out to SandSprings' Homeland Saturday and Sunday...score!
It's not a very good pic, mostly because there is SO MUCH STUFF!
I did 2 transactions, and Trenton(good kid!) did 1 transaction.
My totals on Saturday were 0.18, 2.44, 2.47.  I got 3 1.5# pkg of Smart Chicken breasts, 3 1# pkg of RRR cube steak, 3 pkg Land o Frost lunchmeat, 2 pkg SaraLee HeartHealthy buns, 3 pkg Borden singles sensations, 3 Edwards singles pies, 3 Ideal 50ct sweetener, 3 Sure deo, 6 Nesquik syrup, 4 Yakisoba noodles, 3 Crest kids, 3 Crest.  The pic above cost $5.09, including tax, saved $102.

No pic for Sunday's trip.  I bought 1 Wacky Mac, 4 Healthy Harvest pasta, 2 Nesquik, 2 Crest, 3 RRR cube steak, 3 Smart Chicken breasts, 3 Hormel cube steak.  Total was $6.69, saved $30. 

So, besides the other stuff, chicken, beef, & pork for 15+ meals for less than $12...nice!

No comments: