Custom Search

Saturday, May 22, 2010

AllYou Grocery Challenge 2010

Woohoo! I love this Event! Last year I participated when I was just beginning to use coupons, and it was pivotal in changing my shopping and cooking habits!  Sign up!  It's fun and helpful.  You can chat with other participants, share recipes and ideas, and challenge yourself to making a change!  I aim to do better this year, but my totals for last year were:
week 1 $69.71
week 2 $37.12
week 3 $39.47
week 4 $13.83
We had two meals in restaurants during the month, plus my husband had just had back surgery so I had a couple hospital cafeteria meals, but overall, we did great!

This year's contest begins June 20...you must sign up by June 16.  Judging is based on these criteria:
Staying within contest spending guidelines (50%); creativity and ingenuity (25%); and healthy choices (25%). Spending guidelines are: spend no more than $25 per family member per week on groceries for four weeks. Children under 12 months need not be included.

No comments: