Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

8 wk challenge

Sunday, Sept 27 is the start of an 8 wk challenge...another installment of mini-challenges on MamaNotes' Body After Baby series...I am ready, sort of..I am trying to ease my thinking and habits in the right direction! I think this challenge might work for me, though, because you earn points for reps of a specific task each week...I think it may be easier for me to focus on just push-ups or just steps taked or just crunches for a week rather than trying to fit a workout in around Garrett's schedule. Of course, just focusing on one body area each week may not be the best idea, so I may alternate days, like S-T-Th-Sat do the specified task, and M-W-F do a task for a different muscle group..I don't know how that'll work yet, but brainstorming in advance. Another reason this may work for me is because I have self-diagnosed OCD, and I WILL do 1000 pushups if I know that's the only exercise I must focus on that week. Finally, something where OCD will pay off! Now, if I could give myself a challenge to limit my obsession with shopping, we'd really be making progress,lol! Oh, if you are reading this, it's NOT too late to join the challenge..c'mon, torture yourself with me! http://bodyafterbaby.ning.com/

No comments: