Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Target 2/7/10

We met my parents with the kids for lunch out near SuperTarget, so I made a stop to get my Healthy Choice meals.  I found some clearance Scrubbing Bubbles items, and had Qs in my car, so great day!
I did 2 transactions so I could use my gift card from one to help pay for the next.  Total I paid $10.83, plus I have a $5gc for later use, so $5.83 after gc for all that!


trans 1:
10 Healthy Choice fresh mixers 2.50 each, used 10 $2/1 MQs,
paid $6.65 oop, got $5gc
trans 2:
10 Healthy Choice fresh mixers 2.50 each, used 10 $2/1 MQs
2 Scrubbing Bubbles action scrubber starter kits 2.47 each
6 Scrubbing Bubbles action scrubber refill packs 1.64 each, used 4 $1.50/2 TQs & 2 $2/2 MQs & 4 $0.75/1 MQs
used $5gc from trans 1 and paid $4.18 oop,got another $5gc

3 comments:

Molly said...

Great deal! I saw the scrubber starter kits, but no refills. I also didn't have any coupons that worked:( But hopefully I can do the Healthy Choice deal!

My Favorite Deals said...

Nice Job at Target! I need to head there this week.

I have a giveaway on my blog for a $25 gift card to Artscow.com if you want to enter check out this link:

http://www.myfavedeals.com/2010/02/25-artscow-giveaway.html

whatthedealio said...

I love those SB things. I have so many it is getting ridiculous. They work great and are making me money so I keep buying them! I use them all the time.

I will have to see what my Target has, I have more peelies and I think some coupons from the newspaper. I haven't even been to Target yet because of the roads. And as for Walgreens, I went for the Tostitos and dip Sunday and haven't been back yet.

I need to form my plan tonight and go major hardcore shopping tomorrow.