Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great stock up price on canned tomatoes at Whole Foods!

While prices may vary across the country, I am happy to report a money-making/stock-up opportunity here in Tulsa at Whole Foods.  The Muir Glen tomatoes range in price from 1.09-3.xx, but there are several varieties at $2 or 2.19.  Use 0.75/1 coupons here and here, plus $1/1 Whole Foods coupon here to get tomatoes for free or cheap!
Thai Kitchen products are numerous, but the small cans of coconut milk are only 1.19, so I chose to grab some of those.  Use 0.50/1 coupons here, plus 0.75/1 Whole Foods coupons here to get the coconut milk free, or other items cheap!
Don't forget:  If you buy the cheapest items, you'll get overage, plus more overage if you use your own shopping bags, so grab an extra item to cover the overage!  I have 3 computers from which to print, so I had quite a few coupons, and today I bought 6 cans of coconut milk and 13 cans of tomatoes(different varieties).  After 6 thai kitchen mqs, 12 muir glen mqs, and 18 whole foods store Qs, my total was 0.69+tax!  I use canned tomatoes alot in the winter, so I am thrilled with this deal!

No comments: